Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Breast Exchange

Aww.... Jeese...

I am not the most "natural" of motherly mothers. Not by any stretch of the word. I believe in diapers that are not cloth, immunizations, Tylenol and most of all... Formula - when necessary!

Apparently there is some sort of hippie craze going on where women pump breast milk for mothers who cannot. Double gross out!!!!!????

Point one. We live in a sick, sick world. What kind of twisted, sick, shit could you possibly put out there on a lactation exchange? You just never know. Ex? Arsenic? Pine Sol? A sick joke???? How in the WORLD could you have a clear conscience about feeding your baby something the FDA didn't approve, hasn't been homogenized or pasteurized?

Point two. Isn't that an intimate sort of mother/child bonding thing? Is there nothing sacred anymore you don't share with a bunch of strangers? And WHY would you advertise that to share with other people???? Oh yeah ladies, I'm a waterfall of boob splooge for your pleasure... WTF???

No comments:

Post a Comment