OMG!! (Scream) OMG!!
What the hell is wrong with some men? They want the perfect girl to be the perfect mother, who cooks the perfect food, who cleans the perfect house perfectly, who gives the perfect blow jobs and actually believes sex cures headaches rather than makes them worse. RIGHT HERE BOYS!!! Now, where is the perfect man with the perfect set of balls to shut up and appreciate it? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
Yeah... I hear crickets chirping. If I hear one more man complain about his wife who don't give it up, don't cook and has a headache three times a week and twice on Friday night, I'm gonna tell that rat bastard he asked for it. He married the wrong woman and left the right one wondering what the hell she did wrong. Now, she's a bitter, old maid with three cats. Yeah, bitter old maid here. Fuck you Ben times two and most recently the Shiff. When you are all married to your perfect wives, tell me how your perfect dick feels when it's only love is your perfect right hand and a hooker with no morals. Enjoy asshats. I'll just buy love in Duracel stock. Good luck supporting your misery and her shopping bill. Dumbasses...
What the hell is wrong with some men? They want the perfect girl to be the perfect mother, who cooks the perfect food, who cleans the perfect house perfectly, who gives the perfect blow jobs and actually believes sex cures headaches rather than makes them worse. RIGHT HERE BOYS!!! Now, where is the perfect man with the perfect set of balls to shut up and appreciate it? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
Yeah... I hear crickets chirping. If I hear one more man complain about his wife who don't give it up, don't cook and has a headache three times a week and twice on Friday night, I'm gonna tell that rat bastard he asked for it. He married the wrong woman and left the right one wondering what the hell she did wrong. Now, she's a bitter, old maid with three cats. Yeah, bitter old maid here. Fuck you Ben times two and most recently the Shiff. When you are all married to your perfect wives, tell me how your perfect dick feels when it's only love is your perfect right hand and a hooker with no morals. Enjoy asshats. I'll just buy love in Duracel stock. Good luck supporting your misery and her shopping bill. Dumbasses...
No comments:
Post a Comment