Friday, May 20, 2011

New York City

One of my very dear friends and I have been planning a trip to NYC for almost three months now. But, some circumstances changed and my friend may not be able to join. And I understand 100% because the trip has somehow morphed into her accompanying me rather than us going together. So, I totally get that and understand.

Here's my dilemma. I bring it up to the man. He says to me, don't worry about it babe. We'll talk about it tonight. Well... It's tonight. We briefly talked about it because I made some alternate suggestions which he is apparently shooting down. That to me is me talking and him answering. It's not a discussion.

What the hell with the relationships with no boundaries? Is this even a relationship? I could be totally kidding myself about this entire thing. Maybe it's just a good time to him or maybe he's too busy for me. I really don't know. I'm done feeling emotionally exhausted and waiting for someone who loves me more than I do them.

I might rather just take Ethan to NYC, spend a couple days with the man and then just go home and save my vacation for Ethan's sick days in the next school year. Am I ever gonna be more than Ethan's mama? Cause that works fine but I need to stop caring about anyone else, join the PTA and focus on my life instead of including anyone else in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment